Lucy Catherine Cameron

Pictures of Lucy Catherine Cameron

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ugandan friends

We were lucky enough to have some kids from the Watoto Children's Choir (from Uganda) come and stay with us for a couple of nights last week. Here's me with Michael and Andrew (and Uncle Edwinsmith stayed as well). We had a lot of fun playing together. They pushed me really fast on my little car and liked to make me giggle. I saw them perform and loved their singing and dancing. I showed them a little from my repetoire as well. I think they were impressed.




This is just a cute shot of me. I saw my favourite blanket on the ground - a mohair one - I love the feel of it and ran to sit in it and rub my hands on it. I was supposed to be getting dressed. I am showing off my post-breakfast belly.


And here I am having fun with my blocks making music as I walk around the room.


Here I am showing how good I am at negotiating the step to the dining room while still holding 2 objects. A multi-tasking woman already!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home