Lucy Catherine Cameron

Pictures of Lucy Catherine Cameron

Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday

I have just celebrated my first birthday so thought I should send out some photos of the fun we have been having. I am pretty confident on my feet now after a couple of weeks of determined practise walking and can get to most places around the house now with a big proud smile on my face. Here are some action shots. (Sorry - they are a bit blurry. I must go really fast!!!)




I love to walk around carrying things. Balls are my favourite. Dad is pleased about this.


I am also practising feeding myself. Here I am eating risotto and even using the spoon the correct way. Sometimes I try eating with the handle of the spoon just for fun. Mum usually has to help me with the sloppy stuff or I just resort to using the utensils God gave me - my fingers.



This is me on my actual birthday. We had a pretty quiet day as Mum and I both weren't well and Dad was at work.

I got a sand pit for my birthday which I thought was fantastic. I got to play outside and dig and no one came over to drag me away from the dirt. Bono and I had a great time.
















Faith and Chloe came over in the afternoon to say happy birthday. I wanted to show them how good I am getting on my feet and didn't want to stop for a photo.








On Saturday we had a party at the park to celebrate my birthday. I had a lot of fun playing on the swings and the slippery dip with Uncle Dave. Grandma made my birthday cake for me.







Here Dad and I are cutting the cake. I wasn't allowed to have a go myself. And then I look like I am saying Hooray!!












Here are some of the people who came along and celebrated with me. We had a great time.



You can see Nanna and Pappy enjoying the cake in this one.



I was pretty tired so had a big sleep when I got home and then got to try some of my yummy birthday cake. (Not sure why I also have a coaster on the tray - must have collected it somewhere!!)



Then I got to open some lovely presents. I was especially partial to this teddy bear.







And that's about all for now. Hope you are feeling better Granddad. I am sending lots of sloppy kisses to you and Grandma and all my beautiful aunties, uncles and cousins in NZ.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home